Monday, March 03, 2008

Forward to the Future.

Much has happened in the last four months. In the previous post, I was almost ready to burst into tears, but Providence has provided me a better avenue than what I had initially planned. Although I had planned on graduating as a teacher, something better came up at the bend of the road.

I finally have both my International Montessori Diploma & BECH in my hand! All glory to the Highest! My International Diploma was late in the making, but it arrived. I am going to attend my convo with the rest of my classmates in April! Sometimes I feel that I have waited so long for this moment, that I thought it would never arrive! All those years of study (as evident in my blog) have paid off.

Everyone is pleased, and so are the people at uni. I know my parents are so happy, especially my mother! I can finally close the book to undergraduate studies. ^^

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails