Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First day back to work after CNY

So it's my first day back to work after three weeks of Chinese New Year celebrations in Kuala Lumpur.

The first day back in Sydney was a bit disorientating. Its been three days since I came back, and by the third day, my mind has calmed down by much.

For so many years of my life, Chinese New Year celebrations has always been part of my life and I have ever only been away only once during the celebrations. Its probably harder on my current housemate, who has celebrated almost every CNY away from the family.

I greeted some of the chinese parents 'gong hei fatt choy'. Some of the staff asked if I had lost weight, and they noticed I had curls in my hair.

I gave out the souvenirs, and most of the staff were pleased with theirs as it suited their personality.

When asked, the children thought I went to the jungle ... Hahaha.

I would really love to stay longer to work, however I'm now faced with a choice as I'm not getting any younger, and my parents aren't either.

Probably this is what is called the heart of a child, and love for the family that ties the family together.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails