Sunday, January 16, 2011

Health is Wealth.

So recently, my menstrual cycle decided to pay me a visit. It is worth a mention here, as the last time I had mine was more than six months ago.

About the time I first started my position at my current work place.

My cycle comes about four times a year, making it a seasonal four monthly occurrence. So it was late by two months, which is a bad thing.

About two weeks ago, I was on Christmas leave. And recently, I have had a shorter shorter work load.

Now, I've been doing some reading on the menstrual cycle, and its about two weeks, or about 12 days before a female gets her menstrual, that her ovulation takes place.

So about two weeks ago, I was on leave = essentially, meaning my body was at rest. Both physically, and emotional from work stress.

A female's monthly menstrual cycle is an indicator to the doctor whether her internal body system is functioning well. That's also the first question the doctor will ask when they come in for a check-up.

The fact that I'm getting my menses now is a good sign. I hope my Boss continues to give me the same current work load as she does now.

Sent from my Nokia phone.

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails