Monday, August 30, 2010

Trial Day 2: Christian Montessori DayCare- Things to Do.

1. Observe how the Montessori teacher of the classroom presents the activities.(have not really managed to do that yet).

2. There would be a record of what the children can do or cannot do.
- To ask the Montessori teacher about the work record of the children.(asked the Directress! It was all done in coding to simplify the recording process)

3. Prepare some circle time activities.
- Bring some storybooks to read.(I did, but so far have not been in use as I found out I had different training focus).
- Prepare songs to sing with the preschool children.(I did, but so far have not been in use as I found out I had different training focus).

4. Set up late morning outdoor play with the Assistants. (Did it with one of the Assistants)

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails