Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Some children's antics

As a casual, these are some antics you may want to be aware of. Some are downright comical, but some are just where the children are trying to see how far they can go with a new teacher!

Use your words!
One of the preschool girls kept pursing her lips at me and making whiney baby noises when she tried to tell me something during sleeptime.
Me: Use your words. I don't know what you're talking about!
The girl started speaking long words. I was so surprised!

I need to go to toilet
Girl B: I need to go to toilet.
So I let her. And she came back.
After 15 mins..
Girl B: I need to go to toilet.
Eh???
The teacher nearby said she's just mucking around!

Where do you keep it?
At show & tell
Me: Children do you have any questions?
One child raises hand. 'where do you keep it?' referring to the show and tell item.
After the next child speaks about their show & tell..
One child raises hand. 'where do you keep it?'
Must be the favourite question of the year!

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails