Doing research for starting a home based family day care needs so much time.. This is how my schedule is like...
- did my laundry
- applied for full licence letter verification from Malaysia high commission
- called Integricare
- emailed CCA and Infants Home
- looked up car models on Nissan and Honda website. (my dad thinks a new 1.5 litre car requires less maintenance and is fuel economic).
- download app for Knowledge Test.
- go to NAB and Commbank in Campsie to enquire about business bank accounts (morning)
- collect letter from Malaysia high commission (after 2.30pm).
- to study for Road Knowledge Test.
- Shark Hotel (Aaron's last Tuesday in Sydney) in the evening.
- start looking for a tax accountant (anyone good?)
- probably visit either CCA in Eastwood, and Infants Home.
- start looking at booking test date for Knowledge Test.
Busy. Busy. Busy.