Thursday, September 22, 2011

The straw that broke the camel's back.

So today was not one of my better days.

I had been feeling low throughout the day, and by the time it was almost an hour to going back, a comment from a junior staff made me go into tears.

I could not cry loudly, but that was basically the straw that broke the camel's back. She was basically throwing some rude comment about eating chocolate cake and lazing around.

Normally, that would not affect me, but I was already feeling rather down by then.

She probably later realised that I was upset, via comments from other staff, and did not apologize.

But she had a guilty look on her face much later, and smiled at me. I later told her after clearing my emotions, that I didn't really care too much about some chocolate cake, but I was just having a really bad emotional day

It was a miracle that I was feeling much better by the time I finally left for home.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails