Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Malaysia: Childcare Graduate back on home ground!

To all my readers,

I am finally back on home ground in Malaysia now!

My plane landed on the Friday before Chinese New Year, and I have been back for about 10 days now.

The trip to Korea & Japan was successful. It was really an enjoyable trip & experience to go to my first non-English speaking country (disregarding Malay & Cantonese, since I speak both!). Normal everyday situations like ordering meals, taking the subway, and getting my way around the city took a bit more effort with my handful of Korean language.

All in all, it was a wonderful experience! However, I enjoyed Korea much more than Japan, with economic & financial factors being among them.

Okay, Annyong Kehseyo!

No comments:

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails