Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 2008: Pictures from my graduation ceremony.

For those who weren't aware, I was away to Toowoomba, Queensland last week to attend my graduation ceremony.

This as Dr. Karen N., the Dean of my Education Faculty aptly states, "I felt so proud when I read out your name (to come on stage). It was worth all the blood, sweat & pain you went through last year!"

So, for the benefit of my avid readers, here are the pictures from my convocation ceremony. Enjoy! ^^

sitting hall crowd
The graduation ceremony...

sitting hall
Guess where I am?

friends
In the marquee..

friends2
At the quadrangle.

friends3

crazy girls
Girls posing.

Hanna me
Hanna & I.

jiaren photographer
Jiaren, the photographer messing with my hair.

solo
Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hie Chea Yee. Thank you for this lovely blog. I need some further information regarding early childcare education. Can you kindly drop me a mail at tashsan3@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch!

Tashmir.

Unknown said...

Hie Chea Yee. I am a qualified paediatric nurse looking at getting into early childcare education. I would appreciate it if u can drop me a mail at tashsan3@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch!


Tashmir

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails