Sunday, October 23, 2005

Don't play-play.

Maybe I am too good-hearted. But I guess not. Perhaps I am too naive and think too well of people. I was given s**t from a classmate who told me I should stop writing for my editorial.

She said my work was *bulls**t*

This is the first time I have received it. But I also know that this won't be the last. So I will have to get myself ready for the rest that may follow. I was upset of course. I did cry as well.

Initially.
To my friends, thank you for your support. But this is what I will say back to her in return. If you consider yourself a friend, but are not giving me any helpful concrete constructive criticism that would actually help me in any manner to improve my writeups, please keep it to yourself.

If you think that what I am writing is bullshit, perhaps you should write a better one and show me. At least I am doing what I like and making the effort, but you are not.

If you want to make a difference, stop complaining and start writing one yourself. I may not be the best, but I took the time out to research and read for my writeups.Thanks, but I will take this in stride and continue writing.I will not stop writing for anyone, and especially not for myself.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time, ask her.. CAN SHE DO A BETTER JOB?....
most would think that they can, but not many are actually capable

Amazon Recommends...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails